Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Crafty Wishlist!

Guess what? I bought a house! Yay!!! This means I can make it my own, decorate it with all these ideas I've had in my head and, naturally, plan out a crafty space! I'll share some pics of my work in progress over the next few months.

This also means I have to be more careful with my crafty $$. This month I'm planning to visit friends in the US, so I'm hoping to place some orders with PaperTrey Ink and A Muse Studio. And maybe 2Peas, also. Hmm. PLUS, I want to get the new PWCO stamps! Eek! Seems like it's gonna add up and that I'll have to set priorities, which is a good thing. Oh, and did I mention I'll be going to Seattle - aka stamp heaven?! Uh oh...this isn't looking so good! LOL

I'll be editing this post later with my wishlist so I can trim it down.

*smooches*!

No comments:

Post a Comment