Monday, October 25, 2010

Too *cute* to SPOOK!

I was honoured to be asked to a Guest Designer for PaperWorks Co's Sunday Sketch #56! Woot! Here's the sketch:


So I ended up making two projects; a framed creation & a birthday card. Here's the framed piece:

Aren't they the cutest?! That's the Pumpkin Patch stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller for PWCO! I wanted to do some paper piecing and so I reached for Basic Grey's new, double-sided Pyrus collection. I totally *heart* Basic Grey!!!

Here's the birthday card I made for a friend, using Echo Park papers, which are also double-sided!
Before I get to the supplies, PWCO just announced a Design Team call for December 2010-May 2011! Check out all the details *here*!

Now, onto the supplies! Thanks for popping by!

::Supplies::

Too Cute, to Spook

bonne fête

No comments:

Post a Comment