Here's my take on PaperWorksCo's Sunday Sketch #25. I wanted to use the PWCO Jungle Jesters for an Easter card, so I sketched the bunny ears for them! The patterned papers are from my stash; I bought a whole package of those, so they never seem to run out! *lol* The sentiment is computer generated; I used the 'Little Days' font. I printed it on office paper so that I could fld the ends like a ribbon. Thanks for looking!
- Stamps: Jungle Jesters (PaperWorks Co), Spring Fling (Memory Box)
- Paper: Maddi Multipack (Making Memories), light yellow cardstock from stash
- Ink: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine), Copic Markers (R20, R81, RV14, RV29, RV34, T0, V000, Y00, Y38, YR65)
- Tools: lace doily punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), tiny scalloped scissors (Fiskars), scalloped oval (Spellbinders)
- Embellishments: small paper doily, compter generated sentiment, popdots